Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD** F/S Eibach Pro-Kit (1.6IN DROP) - $200

*note* before you start yelling 'wrong forum' - I tried & I cant post there. If an admin would move it there for me, that would be great. I was referred from chargerforums.com - my username there is liquidice281.

Well I picked up the Eibach Pro System Plus Kit from a friend but it was for the 300C and I own a Charger. I took the damper kit and sway bars from the kit so I'm left with the Pro-Kit (springs) that werent compatible.

So for sale is Eibach part #2873.140 - Pro-Kit. Brand new & compatible with every 300/Magnum (V6,V8) except for the SRT8. The drop heights are as follows:

300 V6 - 1.6 Front / 1.5 Rear
300C V8 2WD - 1.6 Front / 1.6 Rear
300C V8 AWD - 1.5 Front / 1.7 Rear
Magnum V6 2WD - 1.3 Front / 1.3 Rear
Magnum V8 2WD - 1.3 Front / 1.4 Rear

Asking for $200 + true shipping cost. Also availiable for pickup. I'm in Houston, TX. Lowest price for these springs I could find on google was $250 + shipping.

If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks!
Liquidice281

·
Registered
494 Posts
Price Dropped from $200 to $180 + shipping.
That is a sweet deal!! I wish I would've waited a few more weeks because I already got mine. They were from Tirerack and it was the lowest price I found at $250 after shipping. Your's will sell pretty fast hopefully. Good luck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a friendly bump!

Yes they are still availiable. New & never installed. In fact, the friend bought the Pro-Kit Plus from Tirerack, never opened the package, and sold it to me. I still have the reciept and everything.

I'm selling it because I assumed all LX vehicles has the same suspension setup but in reality the charger springs are different from 300C/Magnum springs. So I bought the kit and after checking individual part numbers, I found out I had the wrong springs. So I need to sell these to fund the Charger springs I need from Eibach :)

My stupidity = your gain!

<3 Liquid

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Great price for the springs,I been debating for weeks now if i should lower my 300 but with the pot holes here in NY i am worried about the ride.The shop i deal with is still telling me that i am not going to like the ride and told me to save my money.:smashfrea But with this price its pretty hard to do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also a note - the local autozone will loan you a spring compressor for FREE. All you need is a $50 refundable deposit.

·
Registered
675 Posts
What's the lowest you will go shipped! To NM. I don't have wheels yet where can I find pics of dropped Cs. With stock rims?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Box is 18in tall x 13in wide x 13in deep and weights 40lbs. Shipping will be from 77479 so you can calculate whatever shipping option you want and get the quote yourself.

<3 Liquid

·
Registered
675 Posts
How would you know if you have self leveling shocks? Is it a different part number if you do like as far as getting the springs?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts