Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After no luck with my setup and no-one wants to do a swap (http://www.300cforums.com/forums/eu...ej-05091508ae-version-usually-2005models.html) i decided to sell my unit and go for a non OEM one.
So i'm selling my REJ 05091508AH unit with the GPS antenna (sold)
and also
the Factory Uconnect (mirror + harness(2 pcs from mirror to A-pillar and from A-pillar to the radio)+module)
Note that the Factory Uconnect DOESN'T work with REJ model unless is a REJ 0591508AE unit!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is not sold as a package. for the rej i've paid for it over 2100 gbp ( can show you the receipt and you'll have a copy from it for the warranty ) so make me an offer :)

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
Does the U-connect not work with the AD version? I've just checked mine whilst trying to resolve poor radio reception and my unit version is REJ 05064191AD fitted to my Oct 2006 which would suggest the AE version you mentioned in your original post a while ago must be newer again? Mine has an additional small white socket on the rear of the unit which doesn't have anything plugged in.

Stef

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
Just found the answer to my question, the U-Connect is not supported on the AD version.

Stef

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.