Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just bought a set of headlights with some AAC halos installed so I am going to get them put in sometime this weekend or early next week and was looking to see if anyone would be interested in purchase these. I have an 06' C with 15K miles (not factory equipped HID's) on it so the headlamps are in very good condition. Actually the passenger headlamp is only about a month old because I was in an accident and had to have that headlamp replaced. I haven't posted any pictures yet but if anyone is interested whatsoever I will post pics immediately. Like I said I have get these taken out but that'll be very soon and so I wanna be able to send these off as soon as they are out. I know that they go brand new for $600 and I've seen them on ebay for $300-350 so I am going to ask for $325 o.b.o. shipped to your doorstep. Pm me if interested. Thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
someone throw me an offer cause I am about to take off my front fascia this afternoon and wanna get rid of these headlamps once they are off.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Whats different between these and the Xenons? Can I possibly put them in the car while I'm painting mine and still have working lights?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats different between these and the Xenons? Can I possibly put them in the car while I'm painting mine and still have working lights?
Well if you have the factory xenon HID headlights then no I don't think that you can just plug these in. I will check though to see if it is possible. The difference however is that these non HID projectors use a 9006xs bulb instead of your bulb which is a D1S bulb I believe. I know quite a few people who have sent there HID projectors out to get halos and/or painted and I know that some of them still were driving there car so obviously they had to put some replacement headlights in there. Give me a minute to find out for sure.

·
Registered
350 Posts
mm if there any chance that u sell the lights w/ the front bumper? jaja
i have a v6 and i want to upgrade!
just asking!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.