Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pair of unused, never-been-mounted halo headlights. These have the black background & LED's. These do NOT have the balasts for HID's. These are just projectors with halo's.
I opened the boxes to inspect them, but never mounted/used them. Now, they're just taking up space in my garage.

$120 shipped anywhere in the 48 states. Pay by personal check. Once the check clears, these ship out.

Contact me if you're interested.

On a side note, I'm pretty busy and I don't get on the forum every day... So, I may not get back to right away, but I WILL get back to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have a pair of unused, never-been-mounted halo headlights. These have the black background & LED's. These do NOT have the balasts for HID's. These are just projectors with halo's.
I opened the boxes to inspect them, but never mounted/used them. Now, they're just taking up space in my garage.

$170 shipped anywhere in the 48 states. Pay by personal check. Once the check clears, these ship out.

Contact me if you're interested.

On a side note, I'm pretty busy and I don't get on the forum every day... So, I may not get back to right away, but I WILL get back to you.

Hey bud, I want these lights. I live in Novi,Mi and need them sent 2 day air if you can from the post office ( Im leaving for vaction with the car on sunday). I can send you A CERTIFIED check today that will get to you tomorrow. Please call me asap at 313-701-2771 so we can take care of this.

Steve

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey bud, I want these lights. I live in Novi,Mi and need them sent 2 day air if you can from the post office ( Im leaving for vaction with the car on sunday). I can send you A CERTIFIED check today that will get to you tomorrow. Please call me asap at 313-701-2771 so we can take care of this.

Steve

Steve,

Haven't seen or heard anything from you since the 20th. I take it we're postponing this transaction until after your vacation?

·
Registered
113 Posts
So the HID DONT work with these?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
still got these .. and will they fit the srt model ?

I haven't heard a solid 'yes' from anyone in regards to purchasing these from me. So, I still have them.

Contact me if you're seriously interested.

post edit:

Yes, they fit the SRT8. However, as I stated in my original post.... they do not have the ballast for the HID's. If you want those, you'll need to purchase the ballasts and add them. These units have projectors with halo's around them on top of a black background.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'll take those could you ship them to UAE (dubai )

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'll take those could you ship them to UAE (dubai )
Hey bro, they won't fit the OEM HID in your car ... you have to buy an after market HID for those to work :worried:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hey bro, they won't fit the OEM HID in your car ... you have to buy an after market HID for those to work :worried:

Thank you Spider.

Folks, before you ask any questions... PLEASE read my original post!... or the following.

THESE LIGHTS DO NOT COME WITH THE BALLASTS FOR HID's.

These are intended for cars without the HID's or those with aftermarket ballasts. They DO have halo rings around each projector and LED marker lights/running lights all in front of a black background.
They have never been mounted. Never even been test fit to see if they would mount.

:biggrin:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Anybody?

I just want to clear out the garage. Don't want to rip anyone off.

$100 shipped in the 48.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
$100 shipped 48.

Anyone?

·
Registered
350 Posts
damn if there where chrome.. damn

·
Registered
518 Posts
what brand are they? what color halos? i am really looking for oem headlights, but these may fit the bill for my 300c

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
what brand are they? what color halos? i am really looking for oem headlights, but these may fit the bill for my 300c
I'm not sure of the exact brand as I bought them on Ebay about a year ago. The halo and LED's are supposed to be blue. But, I never mounted them or hooked up any wires to be sure.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still available.

Will consider reasonable offers. Keep in mind, these are BRAND NEW

·
Registered
350 Posts
damn very tempting!! i just buy a set ofAAC halos.. but i really like the black out look...!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.