Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my double din Kenwood DDX8017 LCD touchscreen headunit with the ipod control and the KNA-G510 navigation.

The headunit & iPod I'm asking $500 and the Navi I am asking $400 or best offer. I would rather sell as a set but will sell separate. Here are some pictures. The headunit also includes a remote.

·
Registered
101 Posts
So, the purchase will include the navigation unit also, correct? What about intallation pieces? Is anything included? In one of the pics, it doesn't look like you have steering wheel controls, what about speaker and amp arrangements? What, if any, modules and interfaces come with the unit to install in an LX car? Thanks.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, the purchase will include the navigation unit also, correct? What about intallation pieces? Is anything included? In one of the pics, it doesn't look like you have steering wheel controls, what about speaker and amp arrangements? What, if any, modules and interfaces come with the unit to install in an LX car? Thanks.
Purchase will include nav unit, ipod connection, a remote control and headunit. The chrysler wing emblem trim that was custom made will not be included. I have steering wheel controls on my car, but I dont use them with the headunit and not sure if they are compatible. I just changed to a diff headunit, so my amps and speakers are staying in my car. I dont know what modules and interfaces are...I just went to the audio shop, paid $1800 for the above equipment and had it installed, and thats whats for sale. thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry for the lack of clarity on my end. What I was asking about in regards to the speakers, amps, interfaces and such, is about operation. It seems these LX cars need some sort of aftermarket interfaces to operate amps, speakers and steering wheel controls. So, I was asking what factory, or aftermarket system you have in the car, and what did it require to operate them, and are those parts also included so that this is a plug-n-play deal when installed in another LX car.
Did you like the navigation system with this unit? What unit did you change to? I'm trying to determin if it's worth switching from the factory REC nav to this unit. Thanks.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, as far as I know its plug and play. This unit came with the 300C that I bought. It was hooked up to JL amps and MB quart speakers. However, since I dont use NAVI much and had an Alpine IVA W200 double din in my Silverado SS truck that I am selling, I decided to swap units. I am now running in the 300C the Alpine IVA W200. I like it because its a lot better for ipod controls, but there is no navigation with it. I dont use navi, so its a no brainer for me.

This unit Im selling is now installed in my SS, which is up for sale and not selling, so I am up for starting to part it out. Actually the nav is wonderfull but for some reason its intermittent right now. I called Kenwood and they said there is a firmware update (it has an SD slot) and they are going ot get me the update. So hold off for now and as soon as its back good to go, we can talk more if you want it.

I just wanted iPod control more than Navi.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is still available. Nav Unit is BRAND NEW in box as it was a warranty replacement.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wow this is a nice deal....if I hadn't just dropped all my money on a grill, HIDs, and school books...I would definitely take it off your hands.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.