Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very elegant Men's style 14K white gold bracelet. It weighs 29 grams and was estimated to be worth $950 by the jewelery shop. It measures 8.5 inches long. The lines that support the little bars have a matte finish. It has a sturdy locking mechanism. On the backside, it is stamped "14K". It is in excellent shape, a solid 9.8 out of 10. I just got it back from the jewelry shop who cleaned it re-did the finish so there are absolutely NO scratches or signs of wear. Like I said, it is very elegant and can be used everyday or on dress to impress occasions. I really need the money for summer school, so this has to go.

$600.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
bump for seller

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not fading.. just got it cleaned at the jewlery shop and havent touched it since.. you're more than welcome to see it in person.. i see your in LAX.. the bracelet is in irvine...

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Men's bracelet, isn't that an oxymoron?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
school smool lol. i might be interested. can you send me some different pics they seem like theres a reflection or fade on them?
is it solid or plated?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
school smool lol. i might be interested. can you send me some different pics they seem like theres a reflection or fade on them?
is it solid or plated?
since you are in new port.. come check it out.. sunday is good.. im off of Jamboree

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.