Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have OEM 300C wheels for sale, they are Like new, only on the car about 2 months. Perfect condition. They don't have the sensors, I used them for my new wheels. I also have OEM chrome window trim for the 300C I took off yesterday. Will just need some new foam tape. $350 obo for wheels, $60 for the trim. If you are going to Spring Fling and are truely interested I can bring them with me. But please don't make me haul them for nothing.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I have OEM 300C wheels for sale, they are Like new, only on the car about 2 months. Perfect condition. They don't have the sensors, I used them for my new wheels. I also have OEM chrome window trim for the 300C I took off yesterday. Will just need some new foam tape. $350 obo for wheels, $60 for the trim. If you are going to Spring Fling and are truely interested I can bring them with me. But please don't make me haul them for nothing.
is it the thin trim that goes around the top portion of the window? if so i may be interested and will be at spring fling

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is it the thin trim that goes around the top portion of the window? if so i may be interested and will be at spring fling
Yes it is!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would gladly buy the trim at SF.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I would gladly buy the trim at SF.
Okay I will be there, I am also in San Diego and will be going up on Friday. Wanna300 is also interested, who ever wants them PM me and lets make arrangements.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.