Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Long story short. I ordered headlights and got the wrong pair. Instead of waiting 30-45 days after shipping them back, then getting a refund I figure I'll start here and see if I can make my loss someone else's gain. These are the Projector Black Housed w/ Halo's headlights. These are for any Non-300c. I had them for my base. The wrong headlights I recieved are the same one's I already have on my car. These are BRAND NEW. I opened just the one box to see that I had gotten the wrong headlights. I am going to shipping in all the original packaging. I'll post pictures of the same headlights I have on my car. Asking 140.00 shipped. I paid 177.99 + shipping for the one's I wanted and got these. PM me if anyone has any interest. Paypal only. Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes plug and play. Halo's take a lil more time depending on how you want them to work.. through a switch is what I did, or the parking lights.

Yes when I get home from work I'll take a pic of the headlights.. the one's I am selling. They are the same exact I have on my car now, which is what I have pictured except brand new.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Noob question, when replacing the stock headlights, would I need new lightbulbs as well to go with these?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.