Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have a few items left over for sale sitting in my garage.First reasonable offer gets em. Oem grille, has one broken tab other than that its perfect. $40 shipped obo, oem touring tails perfect shape $75 shipped obo, bnib putco chrome tail light covers $65 shipped obo also have the base foglight fillers and headlight switch w/o fogs. If anyone needs any of those just make an offer on them, enough for a beer and shipping at least lol. I also have a Rockford Fosgate p550.2 amp one year old $175 shipped obo. If your the slightest bit intrested in these items just make an offer I want them gone and out of my site.

Not car related my fiance' has her old wedding band and enhancer for sale 14k yellow gold band with .5 carat stone with a .5 carat enhancer attached for a total of 1 carat tw. great conditioned ring was purchased for $1200 total asking $700 for both of them.have pics upon pm'd request.I know someone out there is ready to bite the bullet or keep there girl quiet for a bit!! :lmao:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.