Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED: $650

I have a set of RT seats available. These seats are coming out of an '06 charger Standard gray leather. Seats were kept in excellent condition with typical wear. There is one 1/4" sized nick on rear passenger seat. I have provided a picture of the nick waaay up close and from far so you can see its size. Both front seats are heated and full 8-way power and the drivers seat also has power adjustable pedals. Rear seats are 60/40 folding with the little armrest cup holder thingy. Please view pics carefully before PMing me. I prefer local pickup although I will consider shipping if the buyer is willing to pay freight charges. I am located in NYC.

This is an excellent upgrade for those with Base trim cloth seats. These will bolt straight into a Chrysler 300. Please see LXForums also for my iTrader rating.

I ask that the buyer wait 5 business days after payment before pickup so that I can go and purchase my new sets of seats and have them installed. Concerned potential buyers can check my iTrader status (on LXF).

Thanks and happy shopping!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok ppl I'm heading out to pick up these badboys in a few minutes. Lets these damn things sold already. Who wants the whole set or just the fronts? Lets go lets go lets go! :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
is that the best price you have. i know these are the seat but ono ebay you get two tone color with custom piping for 595. this is only the cover. and yes you have to do the work yourself but its not a bad deal

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
is that the best price you have. i know these are the seat but ono ebay you get two tone color with custom piping for 595. this is only the cover. and yes you have to do the work yourself but its not a bad deal
As you've already mentioned, those eBay "custom seats" are just the covers. My price will not get lower than this, sorry. Covers are pretty useless without a seat to put them on ;). Besides-this is already an awesome deal as a whole leather set from the dealer runs something like $2500. This is a complete set including seats and motors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.