Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

Up for sale are the dreaded stick-on C2 version eyelids from Ebay (hey they worked for me for a while). I painted these in SILVER STEEL, cleared and used a clear enamel coating to seal them up. As you can see from the pics there are some flaws and minor chips on the corners. These are fiberglass and now sell unpainted on Ebay for ~$50. I'm asking via Paypal for $45 shipped. Somebody can reprep these and paint them to the color of your choosing if/when they buy these. One strip of 3M tape may need to be replaced but it's still sticky. I no longer have a need for these as I now have the welded eyelids. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Good call Smooth.
I'll have a set of these in a few weeks to sell too. To bad thou I helped design them now im getting rid of them oh well. I have all 3 versions sitting in the garage now, hahaha funny how things change so quick in the mod world.

Eric

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good call Smooth.
I'll have a set of these in a few weeks to sell too. To bad thou I helped design them now im getting rid of them oh well. I have all 3 versions sitting in the garage now, hahaha funny how things change so quick in the mod world.

Eric

No doubt! In the mod world, nothing is forever and things ALWAYS change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.