Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is time to go a different route with the car. I put the car up for sale and had a buyer and I am chickening out on the sale. I am going to go a different route with the car and it is time to sell the universal air kit that is on my car. I will include some pics of the car, but also I will fill you in on what comes with the kit.

This is for the bags, two chrome 5 gallon tanks, a viair 480 compressor (and I will also throw in one viair 380 compressor as well. Also I will include some water traps for each tank. This is a complete kit that includes the 9 switch controller.

Price-$1100 plus shipping. I am located in North Carolina.

·
Registered
302 Posts
accepting offers im intrested but have a little less than 1k also please get me some pics of the parts and complete list of them....thanks

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really dont think that I can go lower than a grand because it is going to cost me to get the kit taken off, so at that rate I would pretty much be completely giving this kit away. As far as the pics, I am on it. I have had a digital camera for years (and I mean years) and it is so old that my new computer won't even accept the program (I am pretty sure that my camera was one of the first produced). So, I really dont want to go and drop a few hundred bucks on a camera because I never use one, but I am pretty sure that on of my friends should have one, so be patient and I will try to get some pics up in the next few days.

Thanks
Jonathan Butler

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Also, I have never been very fluent in the air suspension department, but this kit comes with everything that normally comes with the UAS kit and the upgrades are an additional chrome 5 gallon tank (kit only came with 1) and it came with 2 viair 380 compressors and I wanted to try a 480 compressor and it is better than the two smaller ones, however I will still provide one (1) 380 compressor to go with it. Also I have a set of water traps that go to each tank for added protection against rust in the tanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i'm interested but did only one 380 is included? can u run a 480 and a 380 together? or just suppposed to use the one 480? sorry don;t know crap about this. and did the other 380 die? thanks

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To answer srt888's question, the car is currently running one 480 compressor that goes to the 2 tanks. The reasone is that we wanted to try it out and it actually pumps both tanks quite a bit faster than one 380 on each tank. I honestly do not know what has happened to one of the 380 compressors because the guy that installed the 480 never gave it back. I liked how the 480 ran so I guess that I forgot to ask for the 380 back. That is the reason why I only have one 380 left, and it is not hooked to any tank. I am sure that you could do whatever you want with it (if you wanted to hook it to one tank and have the 480 running one).

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DMC, give me a little to think about this. I read your earlier post about selling your wheels and I forgot to look again, but does your wheels come with tires? and I noticed it had a black lip (which I like) and is the face of the wheel chrome or silver? I already have a set of TIS wheels, but I could try to sell my friend my set and take on your set since it is staggered. Anyway let me know more about the wheels and give me some time(not long) to think it out.

·
Registered
350 Posts
woww that is a really fgood deal if i has the money ill take it!! but i doesnt lol jejej

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes, this sold quite some time ago. as a matter of fact, I have actually sold the car around a month ago

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.