Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S UPDATE WINGLESS DEEP DISH GRILLE!!!...NEW pics

ok after a few problems with the hurricane ( everything its okay!! thanks god) here is the grille ready for primer and paint!!!.. i hope u like it..!! here are some pics with my cell cuz i lost my cam!!... but on sat ill be gettinh some pics with better resol. but here is it...

THIS IS HOW ITS GOING TO BE !!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol its a littele layer of bondo just for filling and smoothing reasons.. loll

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NOW the grille is in the bodyshop to get primer and prepared to paint!!!! will post pics on nxt monday!! stay tuneD!!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for update!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is only one... im asking 300dlls painted and shipped.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its about.. 7 to 10 inches all around... but if u want i can make it less deep before paintt.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bumpp
!!!!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
comon guys!!!! on one is interested?? whats happen? its the price?? how abou 20 dls less? 280 painted and shipped.. cmon!! .... or some good trade?? let me knoW

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to the top!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanksss!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes i know its in the bodyshop in that state its primed an ready to paint... buy anyone looks interested.. so i dont go down there to take some pics...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hi here are the new pics.. I have some interested but no ne jump on this.. so here is it!...... im goona sell it un painted.. with some light mesh.. for 290 dlls… if u want it painted PM and we can work something out.. thanks.. this included shipping also!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jjajjajaj whats up .. i had a deep dish before! and i sell it.. i got a crome one right now and i like it.. i was to put this one but i change my mind!! and i want to buy some other things for the car jaja...

thanks i do what i can lol! ! ! this goona be the last grille that i made soo this is jaimito300s unique! jajajajaj

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bumppppsssss

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.