1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I read all the posts. I got the All Seasons cause of the winter weather in the midwest. If I was in Cali still, then it wouldn't even be a question, they might get worn fast, but that's what a new pair of shoes is for when the old ones just can't take it anymore. ;)

·
Registered
440 Posts
XCITsNU said:
I read all the posts. I got the All Seasons cause of the winter weather in the midwest. If I was in Cali still, then it wouldn't even be a question, they might get worn fast, but that's what a new pair of shoes is for when the old ones just can't take it anymore. ;)
Hmm... I thought I saw F1's. My C doesn't see rain or snow so weather's not an excuse here.

·
Registered
440 Posts
SRT8/BMW said:
Rambit, jmatt, xcitsnu, all you guys running F1s on your srt8 should go on the cts-v forum, and at least read what they are saying..it is not good! I have decided to keep the Eagle AS tires mine was built with...

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=277723#post277723
I have larger tires on my C and I have the same problem. My C has only seen the rain a few times before I bought the Pacifica and water (even a car wash) can cause some problems or provide some fun, depending on how you look at it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yeah, I'm going to change to AS Tires on my Order...

I was thinking about it earlier, I posted this question a few days ago...

AS it Is...

LJB ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts