Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little disappointing to see this writer's choice went to the Sable. He did like the 300C for driving experience due to "that darn Hemi". The Sable had a V6.:pat:

I was totally surprised at how competent a vehicle the Sable was, and at the same time pretty let down by the few improvements made in the Chrysler. Besides giving me a fun-filled week of Hemi-powered commutes, the 300C left me cold. That’s not to say there aren’t better vehicles out there than the Mercury Sable, but with its considerable size, interior space, power, AWD availability and price, I’m baffled as to what those cars may be.
How dare he say cold!!!...haha

Make sure to read the comments left. Here's one of them:

Winner Sable? Please...! The chrysler is 100 times better looking than the sable! Everyone knows that! Also the engine is much better then the sable! Besides anyone thats shopping and / or driving a Chrysler 300 wouldn't even consider a sable. The sable is for the 60+ consumer, the Chrysler 300 is for the 40+ consumer. Your trying to compare two totally different animals!
FULL REVIEW

Bernie

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
I never did like FWD, tell me what you want but it seems every FWD car that's "Over the hill" has failing engine/tranny mounts and a jacked up transaxle.

That, and they have engine bays from hell.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
what's new?

There's almost nothing new about the Sable. Just the same old lame cheap to make FWD platform. It's big. And ugly.

The C at least has some real technology in it. Probably closer than you would think in real world gas mileage, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts