Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Factor One Garage 300/Magnum LED Taillight "Group Buy"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! Factor One Garage Dodge Magnum LED tail lights Group Buy !!!

5-10 Buyers = $180 per set + $25 S&H
11- 20 Buyers = $170 per set+ $25 S&H
21- 30 Buyers = $160 per set+ $25 S&H

Canadian and outside US Order....please send PM or email: [email protected] title "LED Group Buy" to comfirm shipping cost

LED Taillights for 300 and Magnum availble in chrome, gunmetal, red/clear (Magnum Only), and red/smoke housing.

We accept Credit Cards, Paypal, Checks, Money Orders

Chrome

Gunmetal

Red/Clear (Magnum Only)

Red/Smoke

Pics installed on 300
Gunmetal

Red Smoke

Please Post your name, payment type, type of vehicle, and color of Lamps wanted in this thread, if you would like to join the Group Buy. I'll update this a few times a day.

Group Buy Order
1. LAIDBACKC (need to know what style)
2. GS163 (smoke red)
3. 300CULATER (smoke red)
4. Model 57 (gunmetal)
5. bskylerj (gunmetal)
6. Bling300c (gunmetal)
7. GEN XER (smoke red)
8. DNTH8DAPLAYA (color needed)
9. 04Black300C (gunmetal)
10. CRUZR (gunmetal?)
11. LLINOIZE (chrome)
12. JustForFun (smoke red)
13. 4u2nv (chrome)
14. 4herb2tas0tik (smoke red tinted)
15. TheSRTSaint (gunmetal tinted BB/medium dark)
16. roaringmouse (red smoke)

Group Buy will end March 12th. Once the Group Buy ended....we will know how many poeple are in. This will determine the final price.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I was kind of hoping you would have undercut the "other" ongoing GB for these by just a little - say $10?

And maybe you can tell me WHY the one LED (very bottom) is not lit?? I asked this over "there" and I still don't have any answer why.

JFF:D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After looking at it there does not appear to have an LED installed there, just a reflector. I will have a few sets Monday so I can tell you for sure. As far as pricing, Alex and I are working together on this so it does not make sense to try and undercut each other. We both just want to offer the best pricing out there. Believe me there is VERY little margin in these at these prices when you include merchant fees, overhead, time, etc...

JustForFun said:
I was kind of hoping you would have undercut the "other" ongoing GB for these by just a little - say $10?

And maybe you can tell me WHY the one LED (very bottom) is not lit?? I asked this over "there" and I still don't have any answer why.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Is there a normal red? not the smoked one? I saw on on ebay that looked normal... are you guys going to be carrying that one?

·
Registered
940 Posts
James,

I'm cool on the pricing. I understand.

Another question I have not seen asked yet.

Are ALL of these lights DOT approved??

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Couldn't wait for the GB. ALREADY received them! HOpe to install them this weekend w/pics.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
teahead said:
Couldn't wait for the GB. ALREADY received them! HOpe to install them this weekend w/pics.
Nice going Teahead. I did the same thing, but mine didn't arrive today. Mine should be here on Monday.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
It looks like all except the smoked red ones are DOT Approved. If you look closely at the very bottom of each tailight you can see small engraved words probably the DOT stamp, but the smoked ones have no stamp on them. Off course the ones I want wont be DOT approved I bet.

·
Registered
196 Posts
James,

Im assuming that these are just plug and play. If so, Im in for a set of the smoked red. Let me know when you need the money, and Ill paypal you. Also, any word on how my grill is coming along. Cant wait to get it, along with all the other things I have coming from you.

Jason

BTW, its for a 300C.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Count me into the group buy!

Count me in too this group buy.....SMOKE RED

Group Buy Order
1.LAIDBACKC (need to know what style)
2.Ahbizmal (need to know what style)

Group Buy will end March 12th. Once the Group Buy ended....we will know how many poeple are in. This will determine the final price.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
aspendog said:
Factor One Garage 300/Magnum LED Taillight "Group Buy"

Red Smoke

After looking at it there does not appear to have an LED installed there, just a reflector.
I'll take Gun Metal...

The lights we are talking about are the top part of the light. I know the bottom part is a light and a reflector... But the Lights at the top... All are lit except for one.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Ahbizmal said:
I'll take Gun Metal...

The lights we are talking about are the top part of the light. I know the bottom part is a light and a reflector... But the Lights at the top... All are lit except for one.
The one in the corner you are talking about, I think they left a place there to make it look universally proportioned, when lights not engaged, seeing them all through the clear lens.Excuse the child-like drawings, I don't have a photochop.

I believe that if the one light, in question, were to light up with the others, it would look more like a point or a slice of pie. By leaving that one space, essentially blank, so when brake light is engaged, it follows the 4 arched rows like it shows now, and not a slice of pie, point.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Well...I installed mine. Sorry no pics yet. Camera batteries are charging.

:(

However, they look great BUT...since I was in a rush, I recommend the following for the rest of you folks before tackling this (which it ain't bad):

1. Go buy some yellow TOWER LED bulbs for the turn signals (plus some 6ohm resistors)) and some halogens for the backup lights. I would get some red LED towers for the lower fake, non-LED bulbs.

2. Go buy some black plastic clips that allow you to use a screwdriver or punch (e.g. like the ones used for the door panels) to remove them easier. They're a B*TCH to remove and in case you do not replace the above bulbs with tower LEDs, then look forward to removing those awful clips again.

I've yet to see 'em at night, but in the day, I feel they look pretty cool and bright.

I would have GLADLY paid another $100.00 or so if the bottom row of lights were LEDs also. Also, I wish on the side, it wasn't just a reflector but another light(s) there as well.

Overall, for less than $200.00, they fit well, look great, and wasn't that bad to install.

NOTE: I didn't realize how the wiring plug (add'l one for the subwoofer) came apart. I thought I was going to rip out the wires. Then, I finally realized you need to push the orange tab to the side to unlock the harness.

Don't also forget to fit the rubber grommet (for the wiring harness) squarely in the hole before installing the light!

Oh yeah, I understand why the one corner LED doesn't light. I agree w/Freebird; may look too much like a piece of pie, so they put a fake one there for looks during the day.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.