Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Ahbizmal said:
Let me try to get this straight before I order... Which towers did you get? Is there a conflict with the wattage? Or is it plug and play? How long was the install time?

Oh, and that one bulb... FactorOne said it was a drive light. ???

***edit edit edit***

Are these the towers you have? (#1 exterior)
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/interior-visual-modifications/15429-overhead-led-lights.html
Was that question direted at me? If so, like I said in my post, I was in too much a rush to order the LED towers and wait for them to arrive.

But next time one of them blows out, I'll definitely replace 'em w/LED towers.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Ahbizmal said:
my bad... I guess I should order them before I order the tails then... But are those the tower lights you are refering to?
LED towers replace ordinary bulbs. They have more side illumination than just the regular 3057 replacement LEDs:

I would get two yellows LED towers plus some 3ohm resistors.

For the backups, I would do halogens as white LEDs aren't very bright.

http://autolumination.com/3157_3156.htm

Maybe a couple more whites for the fake non-LED lower lights.

·
Registered
765 Posts
i should be getting mine in the tomorrow. i also couldnt wait for the GB. since my car is being repainted and is currently in pieces i will have the guy at the body shop install mine. i will have pics up of the lights and the completed car within a week or so.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
When is the group buy over? When will you be shipping the lights out? If soon, put me in for the chrome. 300C.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
See post #7

"March 12, 2006 and we will ship shortly after full payment is made by all participants."

4u2nv said:
When is the group buy over? When will you be shipping the lights out? If soon, put me in for the chrome. 300C.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
1 year Manufacturer defect warranty, which covers any burn LED, leaking problem, and etc

crhemi said:
What kind of guarantee come with these?
Would have pm'd but thought all would like to know.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
any word on working on the non c's

·
Registered
940 Posts
Are we "really" only up to FOUR people on this GB??

Sheeeeesshhh...may not even hit the first price break. If we do - I'll get in.

But I think everyone is being spread between the 2 group buys going on for these.

JFF:D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
No they are not listed yet. Unfortunatly I need to set aside some time to update for a bunch of product that is not listed...

Ahbizmal said:
You don't have the lights on your site???

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yeah, I think your hesitation is shared with many, my experience w/ GBs are that most wait to get on or call after it is over to try and jump on. I understand where people are coming from but it is just a commitment, no $ is exchanged until the GB ends, so there is nothing to worry about. If the discount does not reach your expectations just bail (it happens frequently)

JustForFun said:
Are we "really" only up to FOUR people on this GB??

Sheeeeesshhh...may not even hit the first price break. If we do - I'll get in.

But I think everyone is being spread between the 2 group buys going on for these.

JFF:D

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
aspendog said:
No they are not listed yet. Unfortunatly I need to set aside some time to update for a bunch of product that is not listed...
Well throw it on your site this weekend, and I'll buy some monday. damn the group buy. I want to show them off for this car show that I am going to on the 17th in Serbia.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
FactorOne LED Tailights Group Buy

Add me to the list for my 06 300c. I want the Gun Metal like on Freebirdsrt as my car is the same color and those look great. I will pay however is best for you. Thanks

21 - 40 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.