Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
As long as you cover all the shipping I have no problems with that.

CRUZR said:
If I buy the Gunmetal ones and get them and decide that the color is wrong for the Cool Vanilla would I be able to return them for the red Smoked ones?

If so you got another one for the sale!

Gary

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
<<< $170 price point has been reached >>>

We now have 11 people signed up, the price is now $170. You think there is any way we can reach the $160 in 3 days ???

I will be sending out payment information in the next couple days.

Regards,
James DeCuir
www.22elite.com

·
Registered
267 Posts
ya can put me down for chrome ....im droppin out of the lx g/b theres seems to be no interests over there for the led tails the magnum guy did good

·
Registered
267 Posts
ya i tried that and got in trouble i thought it was dumb myself because everone wants the best price they can get at least i do lol

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
WOW almost 15. Six more guys we are so close to 160.00 a set. If you are out there and you are even thinking of getting a set, just do it if you dont like it resale for 190.00 or so and make a profit. ADOG can you put the price we are at in the thread title? may help us attract more buyers.

·
Registered
202 Posts
aspendog said:
As long as you cover all the shipping I have no problems with that.
I definitely want the Gunmetal one then.

Of coarse if I didn't like the color and it's the one I choose then I should have to pay the shipping. Thanx for the exchange possibility.

Let me know how to pay and when.

Hope other's get in on this so I can save a couple of drinks... I mean bucks.
Gary

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Did I ever tell you I am working on a 58' Speedster Replica? Should be done real soon, we slammed it to the ground on bags along w/ some other cool stuff. Yours looks pretty low, did you build it or turnkey?

James

CRUZR said:
I definitely want the Gunmetal one then.

Of coarse if I didn't like the color and it's the one I choose then I should have to pay the shipping. Thanx for the exchange possibility.

Let me know how to pay and when.

Hope other's get in on this so I can save a couple of drinks... I mean bucks.
Gary

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
put me in for the smoked red.....i wonder how they would look if i sent them to johns tinting and had them color matched....hey AD can you do that??...if so how much more would you want....i dont want any stripes in the reverse just med tint colored matched...but iam in...herbs

edit: O btw i have brilliant black srt8..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
We are tinting a set of gunmetal right now, should be ready Monday. We charge $95 plus shipping for tinting but in this case the shipping would be included.

James

4herb2tas0tik said:
put me in for the smoked red.....i wonder how they would look if i sent them to johns tinting and had them color matched....hey AD can you do that??...if so how much more would you want....i dont want any stripes in the reverse just med tint colored matched...but iam in...herbs

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
4herb2tas0tik said:
put me in for the smoked red.....i dont want any stripes in the reverse just med tint colored matched...

ok so 170 plus 25 plus 95...=$290.... let me know how you want to be paid..i will be out of town till mon....just pm me on how you want payment..

·
Registered
202 Posts
aspendog said:
We are tinting a set of gunmetal right now, should be ready Monday. We charge $95 plus shipping for tinting but in this case the shipping would be included.

James
That sounds interesting... when you get done tinting them can you take a pic of them and post it? I would be interested in seeing the end result.

Thanx,
Gary

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I am confident we will hit the $160 mark by Sunday. Thanks to everyone who is getting onboard. $185 sounds so much better than $215 dont you think.

·
Registered
639 Posts
aspendog said:

James

I would like this setup as well. put me down for a set painted Brilliant Black Medium to Medium/Dark on the gun metal. PM me a quote on the Suede headliner as well please.:01:

61 - 80 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.