Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come across the 20 inch factory rim that they used in the car shows or something close? I have looked around but I still like the car show look.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I've looked and haven't found them either. I like that look as well. Anyone know who OEM's these to Chrysler?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Hmmmm! How in the world can you buy or find something that is not made? Concept and show car parts are not mass produced but custom mad or "one offs"!

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I never figured these exact wheels did exist. I was looking for something similar. Many companies that make OEM wheels also have similar models of their own. It really wouldn't surprise me for someone to come out with an upsized clone of the factory wheels. That what I'm looking for.

I bought some American Racing wheels for my Yukon XL that were the same as what the dealer was selling, but half the price. Both were mad by AR, the only difference is that they didn't have the GMC logo in the center - they had the AR one instead.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well if anything close comes out on the market, please post it.
Still looking.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KEV my man! You missed out on my key words. "or something close". Do you have any suggestions as to where I can find some knock offs?

·
Registered
25 Posts
E55 KEV said:
Hmmmm! How in the world can you buy or find something that is not made?
My kindergarten teacher would remark "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." So if you want to rip on the literal meaning of what someone says you better watch what you say yourself. Please tell me how could "something that is not made" have so many pictures taken of it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the assist! Luckily the 300C doesn't run on milk :)

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Indy! I need to get searching for a rim dealer.

·
Registered
440 Posts
MAF said:
Thanks Indy! I need to get searching for a rim dealer.
I had a set of the DVS 785's installed at discount tire. They had the rim's to the shop in 2 days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.