Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I heard from a friend today that knows nothing about SRT8s that there are now 5 factory supercharged SRT8s in the country. He's an electrician that helped set up a dyno in a new shop in Anaheim. He sent me a text message with a picture of one of the 5. Its a Superbee. The owner of the shop has it along with a couple (or several) of other modded srt8s.

Since he didn't know much...anyone else know more? I read the article posted here as a link to edmunds. Just curious if this is an 09 pre-release or what. The car already has plates (personalized so they may have just been transferred).

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
sensible

makes sense, if they're going to sell it they're going to "real world" test it.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
maybe they are stretching the use of 'factory' and he means dealer installed? vortech and speedfactory were showing some pictures of all the cars they were working on, over on LXF, and there certainly seemed to be a lot of them. i wouldnt be surprised if these were dealer installed units.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I have heard that superchargers will be an option on our cars in the next year or so....now that we have tuning it makes sense.PLus all the competitors already have them...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I have heard that superchargers will be an option on our cars in the next year or so....now that we have tuning it makes sense.PLus all the competitors already have them...
We're talking about from the factory here. I don't think Chrysler ever had problems tuning their own vehicles.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts