1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I would like a set.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
John, does the SRT8 have a coilover type setup in the rear also? Or did you guys just slip the rear coil springs over the dampers to fit in the box? All 5.7 Hemis have separate springs and dampers in the rear.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Do we know these fit the C? I been thinking of doing this but i havent heard for sure that they fit. Plus will they work with eibach springs?
how many you got?

·
Registered
25 Posts
SRT8 Suspension

Hi John, Im a LX forums member have a Magnum R/T and I am interested in a set of the suspension will you sell directly to me? I have paypal and have done lots of trades on the LXforums. Please let me know. I'll pay pal you today. My email is [email protected] or you can reach me on the lxforums.com website. I use the same log in.
Thanks
Bubba

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bubba's Dragon said:
Hi John, Im a LX forums member have a Magnum R/T and I am interested in a set of the suspension will you sell directly to me? I have paypal and have done lots of trades on the LXforums. Please let me know. I'll pay pal you today. My email is [email protected] or you can reach me on the lxforums.com website. I use the same log in.
Thanks
Bubba
Hey John,
Same here!
I'm also an LX forums member, have a Magnum R/T, and I am interested in a set of the SRT8 suspension. You can also reach me on the lxforums as I use the same log in too. (I swear, Bubba & I are not twins)
So, if you will let us know the status and if you will sell directly to us and if you have two sets, I'd like to talk with you about one after Bubba gets his order placed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts