Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THEY ARE ADVERTISED AS FLUX TOWER BULBS BUT TRUST ME THEY ARE NOT... I GOT BURNED ... THE PERSONS EBAY ID IS warden_jp2002
MY ITEM # WAS 8041961504

NO REFUND JUST GOT SCREWED... BUT HEY YOU LIVE AND LEARN... GUYS THESE BULBS DO NOT WORK TRUST ME THEY ARE FAKE..........

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i definately will.

But i am still waiting to see what he will do about a refund. And plus i dont want him to give me negative feedback because i dont deserve it.. You know what i mean..

·
Registered
823 Posts
GUSRED said:
But i am still waiting to see what he will do about a refund. And plus i dont want him to give me negative feedback because i dont deserve it.. You know what i mean..
If he really is selling fake Flux tower bulbs, he needs to be reprimanded somehow.

I would at least report him to E-bay security if he doesn't change his ads.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is a problem

This has happened to me before.. Ebay wans you to get an official letterhead from the original manufacturer stating that the product is infact not an authentic item...Without this they will not do anything about it. And now for the 25 bucks i have spent is that realy worth it? probably not.. It does get me angry to the point that i wish i could meet with this person and dicuss this in person...(if you know what i mean) but its not worth the hastle and if you look at all the items this person has sold on ebay ... They would side with him because he pays a heck of a lot of money for all the listings....and paypal would do the same thing.. Its all about business and who gives them more money..... It sux...

·
Registered
5 Posts
GUSRED said:
THEY ARE ADVERTISED AS FLUX TOWER BULBS BUT TRUST ME THEY ARE NOT... I GOT BURNED ... THE PERSONS EBAY ID IS warden_jp2002
MY ITEM # WAS 8041961504

NO REFUND JUST GOT SCREWED... BUT HEY YOU LIVE AND LEARN... GUYS THESE BULBS DO NOT WORK TRUST ME THEY ARE FAKE..........
you cant be serious. you got screwed on a e-bay transaction??????. i have a very good freind that got taken for over 10,000 dollars, when he attempted to buy a official world series ring. when he attempted to get e-bay to intervene, all e-bay would do is N O T H I N G...... he went as far as to contact the police department in the jurisdiction of the seller, again N O T H I N G .......... EBAY may be the place to make some good deals, but there are very many dealers, who are just waiting for someone, they can sink there miserable teeth into. BUYER BEWARE........

·
Registered
823 Posts
Also note that he sells both non-FLUX tower, for a cheaper price, and the FLUX tower bulbs. Maybe he sent you the wrong ones???

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
ebay is the place for the biggest scam artist.
I mean I sell and buy on ebay alot and I had someone give me negative feedback because he didnt send me my item after payment.
I contacted ebay and they sent us both emails to mutually remove the negative feedback.
Well S*** happens.
you have to be veryy careful with ebay, and a $10000 loss, im sorry to hear that.
Just see what the guy says about the refund, and if he says no, then i would say leave negative feedback, but if you do, he will most likely leave u negative feedback jsut to be a D***.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
idealrides said:
I bought similar bulbs off ebay (the 18 LED version not 20) and they work fine. What doesn't work about the ones you got?
They only work as a brake light or a tail light .. Not both... when my lights are turned on the brake doesnt work only the tail.. When the lights are turned off the brake lights work..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts