Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your opinions on this brand 265/35/22.....thanks

-ZEUS

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have used Falken tires in the past and liked them. I had 225/50 16's on my 84 TBird. They seemed to hold the road well and lasted me between 30-35 thousand miles. I went through 2 sets of them with no problems at all.

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
read C & D

check out Car and Driver for a complete test of most major performance tires.

great data for choosing a new set of rubbers!

Steve
06 CSRT8
all stock all original
everything but DVD
waiting for software

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I had 20 in and they sucked for all reasons. Tracktion was bad they were hard and non unidrictional. I was told that Falken makes good tires but not anything over 19.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well got my 22's Alpha Luxury Wheels (Black Sigma) on Nitto 420S 265/35/22 and the ride is awsome....not much change from stock....:684:

-ZEUS

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the falkens on my '03 T-Bird, the high performance ones...sorry, don't know the numbers. I love them. I'm on my second set. I'm planning on getting them for my 300C.
Very interested in this sites words of wisdom. I like the look of a lil' more rubber so I want to get the 20's.

Pinkilee

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
pinkilee said:
I have the falkens on my '03 T-Bird, the high performance ones...sorry, don't know the numbers. I love them. I'm on my second set. I'm planning on getting them for my 300C.
Very interested in this sites words of wisdom. I like the look of a lil' more rubber so I want to get the 20's.

Pinkilee

What size did you have in the past? Look at my other post in this thread.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I would go with the Nittos or the Toyos if your gettin the 20. Most of us like them. Like i said the Falkins over 19 are bad. Get the Nittos you'll like the ride and look big plus unidirectional not like the toyo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts