Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should i do it or not. i have a linen gold 300 and im thinking about painting just the roof glossy black like you see on scions acuras lexis and such has anyone seen it done or what. im gonna make the call monday so id like to know what ya all think. thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
i wonder how much something like that costs. I plan on painting my roof black as well once I buy the carbon fiber hood.

·
Registered
435 Posts
nah, I wouldn't. jmo, but from a woman's perspective, it would be like...

wow, check it out, he's got a glass top.. let's see... *click of some sexy heels walking over to look at your new glass top (and give you a free sneak peek of some boobage as we lean into the window to see through the roof top)*

Oh, WTH? it's painted... never mind....I thought it was real (same thoughts apply to diamonds n other shinny things, LOL)
*sound of sexy heels walking away...(with an extra swish of booty that won't be yours... hee-hee)*

have you considered adding a sunroof? maybe that would be a good middle ground type thing...

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Reminds me of a laughable thread sometime back on fake sunroofs being sold on eBay. At $25.00, it would be far cheaper to add one than to paint the roof glossy black. :pat:

bruno

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah i got a dude who will do it for 2hundo- and the money i save over doin a sunroof will go into my diamond/clothes/money to blow fund to keep the sexy heel clicks coming twords me:biggrin: :spankme:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
nah i got a dude who will do it for 2hundo- and the money i save over doin a sunroof will go into my diamond/clothes/money to blow fund to keep the sexy heel clicks coming twords me:biggrin: :spankme:
LOL.

So you planning to do a all black canopy top? I wish I could do the glassback roof. You tried and photoshop it yet?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn clean LG dennis i used to have a black out grill but just traded it in for the phantom style the black on gold looks dope though that was my original scheme. i been thinkin about goin back already or spraying the center of the phantom black. but yea im gonna do the whole top gloss black with my dark tint im hoping it blends the front and back winshields. ive seen it done on other whips it looks proper. my original idea was to go from the top of the grill( the chrome pops off black way more than my LG) following the hood lines to the winshield over the top and on the trunk lid to the spoiler but ended up bailing wit cold feet.
whats the glassback roof?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Id say do it especially if you have real dark tint on your rear window. I think it would be sick even if it didnt end up looking like glass

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Yeah, glassbacks are sick. Wish I could do it. Thanks for the compliment.

Here's the glassback Wrek.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Sorry dbl post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts