Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about selling my airhammer, just wanted to see if there was any interest in it. It''s a mild steel with the black collar and blue filter. Looking to get 250.00 shipped. It is silver powder coated from airhammer. Please send pm if interested. thanks

ADDED PIC

·
Registered
152 Posts
highly interested PM sent let me know man Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
pm sent Pics?

·
Registered
152 Posts
There's just two thing and as soon as you reply ill send the money 1. Do you have a magnum 5.7 hemi cause I think that will fit the 300c hemi and 2. Could I see one pic oh and I guess there's a 3 dibbs

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pm replied to, yes it's from a magnum it will fit 300's

There's just two thing and as soon as you reply ill send the money 1. Do you have a magnum 5.7 hemi cause I think that will fit the 300c hemi and 2. Could I see one pic oh and I guess there's a 3 dibbs

·
Registered
57 Posts
I guess I will throw in a dibbs if this falls through

·
Registered
152 Posts
Money sent PM sent and sorry and sorry aarjo300 there was someone else sellin one and I lookked at his first but his is painted red and it stainless and he's selling it for the sam price he's on the buy/sell forum I think his name is NYC_SRT8

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Money sent PM sent and sorry and sorry aarjo300 there was someone else sellin one and I lookked at his first but his is painted red and it stainless and he's selling it for the sam price he's on the buy/sell forum I think his name is NYC_SRT8
His is no longer for sale.

Bernie

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well congrats on the buy, and no worries here. I guess that NYC is no longer selling now, but there will always be another.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.