Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to get a feeler thread out there for anyone who may be interested in some 20" Verde Madonna Wheels (5x115 +18 offset) that I may be selling soon. I've had these on my ride for a while and I'm getting bored with them and looking into some new wheels. There's no curb rash anywhere on the rims but some water spot looking thing on one rim and light or fine scratches on the lips (unnoticeable from afar but if you are super detail-oriented like I am you can see them up close. I don't know if they would show up in pics). When they're clean though, they shine nicely. I also custom painted the center caps to silver steel with some 300 C decals on them which could be sanded off and repainted by you or you can leave them as such. This is for the wheels and wheels alone no tires. Could be a nice set for the winter months. Putting this out there for any interest...
$600 for the set of four (pick-up in San Diego or Orange County) and add ~$150 for shipping if, well, being shipped to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nick what are you thinking to get? Good Luck with the sale. YOu know I just bought the KMCs.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nick what are you thinking to get? Good Luck with the sale. YOu know I just bought the KMCs.

I gotta check them out! I want to go with something without a lip this time and that looks sportier or more aggressive in appearance. Did you get that roof spoiler yet???

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[SIZE=-1]Testing the waters still.....anyone??? I have a few interested but are there any others?
[/SIZE]

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
These wheels shine well! I didn't notice the water spot thing until he showed it to me. They're in excellent condition. Someone pick these up soon. That's a good price for these rims.

Bump.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.