Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally... my 7treasure trunk spoiler and front lip came in!!! Now gotta save money to paint and install.. haha But not sure about the front lip.. still might go kenstyle? Maybe i'll just use the front lip for the mean time. Here are a couple of pics.

Trunk view:

Front Lip View:

Should look like this...i hope:

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
The lip spoiler is not bad at all. The only thing I don't care for is how it covers up the corners of the rear lights. The front chin spoiler is okay, different than what most have. Let us know what your final plans are, though.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lip spoiler is not bad at all. The only thing I don't care for is how it covers up the corners of the rear lights. The front chin spoiler is okay, different than what most have. Let us know what your final plans are, though.
Yeah... we're just gonna have to see.. cause i'm not sure myself.. haha but like you said... its different... thats why I got it..

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats up dub, i was waiting for you to post the pics.... nice choice brother

haha i know i was waiting forever for this... and finally came in yesterday... i'll post pics when its on... not sure when...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thas Very Nice My Friend..i Like Your Choise

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
UH oh!! Finally got em I see! Damn, I'm gonna drive over there and see what it looks like on mine. LMAO. Looks pretty sick!!! I like the lip, rare. I wanna see what the spoiler will look like from the side. Yo, lemme visit. LMAO.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Very nice! You goin all Japanesed out? haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts