Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally bought an SRT !!! It's an Inferno Red 2007 300C. It has everything on it. 6700 miles. Put on 130 miles driving back and forth picking up my 300m. Will post pics as soon as I can. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:fing02:

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hey, you've been around here a long time. All that running must have helped you catch your SRT8!!! Congrats! Then again You have a Road Runner so that must have helped.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
You have to know that you found a gem of an SRT in the Inferno Red color...that is very rare indeed and so beautiful.

Congratulations on your great find and make sure to take some photos for us.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Red is a great color! WELCOME, and run on!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS! Ben looking for the right SRT for a LONG time. Should have got one sooner. Rides real nice and man does it GO.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Good for you! Major congrats!!! Now whipe that smile off your face before you pull a muscle:fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

Moose.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
sex on wheels right there!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Congrats...I've always been a fan of Inferno RED.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Congrats! Very nice color choice too (see my avatar) ;) I have never seen another inferno red 300C SRT8 in person other than my own. Like others have said it is a rare color for the SRT8.

Enjoy your new ride and be sure to post some of your driving impressions after you have been behind the wheel for a while.

·
Registered
134 Posts
:fing02: congrats

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
I think I saw a red 300C SRT8 right here in Parkersburg the other night... it was getting dusky and the car was sitting at a "T" waiting to turn left as we went by in the Magnum about 45 mph. I waved like crazy, but I don't know if they even noticed. I'm going to have to cruise through that sub-division and see if I can find 'em.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats! Very nice color choice too (see my avatar) ;) I have never seen another inferno red 300C SRT8 in person other than my own. Like others have said it is a rare color for the SRT8.

Enjoy your new ride and be sure to post some of your driving impressions after you have been behind the wheel for a while.

Thanks All, yes this is the only Inferno Red CSRT that I have seen in person. It kind of looks like some kind of Candy Apple red?? It glows. Does yours look like that?:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Yes, it does kind of glow depending on lighting conditions. I really like the way it looks in parking garages and at night when I pull into places like gas stations with their lighting. It looks really nice in bright sunlight too, but looks much darker when the sun is setting. It's a PIA to keep clean though. That's the only downside.

Good luck and enjoy!

Thanks All, yes this is the only Inferno Red CSRT that I have seen in person. It kind of looks like some kind of Candy Apple red?? It glows. Does yours look like that?:beerchug:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yes congrats on the INferno SRT! My wife saw that and she almost passed a golden moobie!! I am glad that there isnt another one around here... otherwise I would have two CSRT8's!! Congrats again!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Finally bought an SRT !!! It's an Inferno Red 2007 300C. It has everything on it. 6700 miles. Put on 130 miles driving back and forth picking up my 300m. Will post pics as soon as I can. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:fing02:
Great auto SRT Runner. My dream is to get the SRT 8 in this same color as yours. I'm also looking at the 2007 like you have; saw one for sell in Connecticut but didn't want to drive 8 hrs away so I'm still searching auto/dealer web sites. Hope to get one in about 3-5 months.
Cowboy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts