Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've loved the look ever since they came out and last week finally bought one for the ol' lady to drive back and forth to school. Bought a 07 black 300 touring model. Wished I could of sprung for the 300c but I got too many other toys to spend that much right now. But im really happy with it so far and plan to do many mods to it this summer.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley. Sounds like you got a good deal, even if it's only "for her." She'll be riding in style. Happy wife... happy life as they say! Glad to have you here, and I look forward to what you'll contribute as your mod the car the way you want to.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. There are lots of friendly folk on here to give you stacks of advice and help with your (wife's) new car. Somehow I think you will end up driving it quite a bit.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

nothing wrong with a base version... many on here look better than the V-8's, and cheaper too.

Glad you love the ride!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I like to think you didn't have to break down in order to purchase your beautiful vehicle.

Enjoy!
bruno

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Welcome! I Have A 05 Limited And Loving It.like Someone Else Said On The Forum Its A 300 Which Everone You Have .good Luck

·
Registered
688 Posts
welcome aboard to your new home away from home.Don't feel bad about not springing for the "C":Just let the mods begin !!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys. Yea im sure I'll drive it alot too. I've been looking around on here for a few days. Seems like theres alot of good info on the cars here. Got the tax money back so let the mods begin.:biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts