Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I finally finished my ultra-deep dish grill that me and my buddy where working on forever. I made the design in the center match my intro rims. They aren't on now, though, cuz it's winter. Let me know what you guys think cuz I'm thinking of becoming a vendor and offering these. Thing is the grille is hand-crafted, take a while and will probably cost in the $800 range. I can though, make custom designs in the center to a reasonable extent. Let me know what you guys think!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
the deep dish looks pretty cool. I am not feeling the insert its def not for me. But then again it seperates your car from the rest. if i saw this on the street no matter what state i would know it was your car.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think it looks great... it really fits the style of your car. Good choice.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I think it will go well with your rims, but I think you should color match the lips on your rims gold now for sure to match.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I commend you for craftmanship, but the inside components of the grille just dont do it for me. However, if it can be interchangeable as you've mentioned, you've got my vote...just like OBAMA!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i actually like it alot, the only thing i would do it put a gold strip in the middle of the bars(or whatever u call the pieces going vertical lol) that are going up and down. i think that would bring it out and match better for me....

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks good man. Ever think about painting the bottom black to match the two-tone?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I appreciate the comps! You actually have to see the rims on the car to set the grille off. The spokes match the pattern.

See:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 2-tone on the car actually dips bellow the grille to frame it out. Look closely, you can see. And I was actually thinking bout puting in a gold center bar! Good call!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
maybe put a gold slit in middle of the rim spokes too, thatd look bad ass ithink, even so it still looks tight good work

1 - 12 of 12 Posts