Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so last week I dropped my car with Eibach Sportlines and was soooo disappointed in the car ride quality that I literally was gonna take them off... I waited til I put my wheels on and thank God I did... The ride is back to being smooth now (although obviously not as much as stock) and the car feels like a tank (in a good way)... Very sturdy and handles much better, but because of the wheels there is a definate noticeable loss in power...
Anyways here are some pics, Ill post lighter ones soon...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
black on black... can't get better than that!!! Nice picture angles btw! illum, what wheels are those? DUB's?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Looks nice, but I do not understand how those 22s would IMPROVE ride quality??? What did you have on there before?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Illuminati said:
Thanks guys... They are Hipnotic Blurs 22x9.5 with Pirelli's 265/35/22... I just put 5 people in my car, no rubbing (www.hipnoticwheels.com)... Here are some more:

Looks fantastic!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I really don't know how to tell you this. Well I guess I'll just spit it out. YOUR CAR LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME! There, I feel better now.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks GREAT! Now just do the Hotchkis swaybars and then your handling will be complete.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
teahead said:
Looks nice, but I do not understand how those 22s would IMPROVE ride quality??? What did you have on there before?

I had stocks... I dont know why but the Eibach Sportlines were extremely bumpy with stocks... My friend would get sick when they would sit in my car from the roller coaster feeling of going through dips... With the wheels now the car feels totally sturdy... Of course the springs are stiff, but theyre not floaty/bumpy like before...

·
Registered
264 Posts
I must say, I love it. Very classy, rims, tints & grill. Keep it that way! <---[meaning classy]

btw. which grille is that? (looks like the dub edition)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Riddler said:
I must say, I love it. Very classy, rims, tints & grill. Keep it that way! <---[meaning classy]

btw. which grille is that? (looks like the dub edition)

Thanks bro... No its the regular E&G grille... Im getting it supersanded and painted black though... They said theyll use this special technique that wont chip the paint... Shops the one they always show on Overhaulin in Huntington, so lets hope theyre good to their word...

Im not doing anything else to it... Just a custom in-dash dvd/tv player, but I havent seen any done for our cars that looks clean....

·
Registered
909 Posts
Looks great

Illuminati said:
I had stocks... I dont know why but the Eibach Sportlines were extremely bumpy with stocks... My friend would get sick when they would sit in my car from the roller coaster feeling of going through dips... With the wheels now the car feels totally sturdy... Of course the springs are stiff, but theyre not floaty/bumpy like before...

There's nothing like black on black on black

·
Registered
264 Posts
I find the grille accents really nicely with the lip of your rims. I've seen some pic's of 300's with the black grille & find that you can really see far in to the engine bay, but hey go for it & post more pics. Turns out I got the same grille on my 300, your just looks a lot better in those pics you took (the mesh looks thicker)

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Where did you buy these? Are those Good Years, what size? And yup awesome looking ride.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nano1908 said:
Where did you buy these? Are those Good Years, what size? And yup awesome looking ride.

Thank.... I didnt buy them, I got them for free... Well not really free, but I designed the website for www.hipnoticwheels.com and got these in exchange for making the site for them...

And the tires are Pirellis...

·
Banned
5,678 Posts
What Offset Is That Rim Bro. Bye The Way Ssiicccckk Ride, It Will Really Look Good With Black Grille. If You Consider, How About The Side Mouldings? Would You Ever Consider Off Removing Them? Your Going More For That Stealth Look, Right? If You Ever Consier Baggin It, Check Out Www. Universalairsuspension.com Bro. Think About Tintin The Tail Too. Pure Mobster Lookin!!!!!!!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Car would look SICK w/the Bomex front end:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DUBSTER said:
What Offset Is That Rim Bro. Bye The Way Ssiicccckk Ride, It Will Really Look Good With Black Grille. If You Consider, How About The Side Mouldings? Would You Ever Consider Off Removing Them? Your Going More For That Stealth Look, Right? If You Ever Consier Baggin It, Check Out Www. Universalairsuspension.com Bro. Think About Tintin The Tail Too. Pure Mobster Lookin!!!!!!!

The offset is 15 in the back 20 in the front... Bagging it would be sick but my friends have had such bad experiences with bags that Im not gonna go that route...

As far as the Bomex Im debating on what kit to get for it... Want something really simple and clean looking, I believe it was the Xenon kit that had just a little lip added to the front...

BTW I really hate those headlights covers, I dont know whats appealing about them...

And I am definately smoking my tails, thanks again guys

·
Registered
823 Posts
Illuminati said:
The offset is 15 in the back 20 in the front... Bagging it would be sick but my friends have had such bad experiences with bags that Im not gonna go that route...

As far as the Bomex Im debating on what kit to get for it... Want something really simple and clean looking, I believe it was the Xenon kit that had just a little lip added to the front...

BTW I really hate those headlights covers, I dont know whats appealing about them...

And I am definately smoking my tails, thanks again guys
I hear ya. I really really do not like those fake Bentley headlight covers. Totally looks like covers for that wanna-be look.

The Xenon kit is a full fledged front facia substitution:

If you want just a subtle lip, I recommend finding a 300c front bumper, headlights, and put on the SRT8 front lip. Nicest lip-like addition you can find out there.

Forget bagging. KW V2 coilover adjustables. I'd do those if I could, but the wife no-likey a big drop, so Hotchkis it is.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts