Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I been surfing the forums for awhile but personally I wanted to wait till I was actually behind the wheel before I started to post. So I know my way around already. I finally got my 300 touring cool vanilla, not a C but I’m only 20 so it will hold me over until the convertible comes out, whenever that is. Everyone continue supporting the forums as I know I will!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sup Nobody,

Great to see your all suited up and ready to go...I'm sure you will enjoy it. That's pretty amazing that your only 20 and venturing out on this great experience with us all. You will see, if you haven't already that the demographic on this car is wide as the "Missy"...sorry I have been waiting my whole life to use that line, okay got that out the way. Umm, yeah, welcome, have fun, use the search, post pics when you get em....holla!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Congrats And Welcome To The Family Nobody

·
Registered
218 Posts
im 20 to so good ish..welcome...i dont think there gonna come out with that convertible are they?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
stunna55 said:
im 20 to so good ish..welcome...i dont think there gonna come out with that convertible are they?
Rumor has it that DCX and ASC(the folks who made the 'show' droptop) may make it in the next few years.

we'll see?

·
Registered
351 Posts
stunna55 said:
they had some plans for a coupe and a droptop... forgot where i saw it. welcome to the forums nobody. has the mod bug bit yet? i've had my BB 300 (base) for less than 2 weeks and i've gotten: dashkit, installed my sub (transfer from my old car), 22" sacchi s75's, debadged the "300" from the trunk, mesh grill, tint, tinted tails... more to come (sorry for no pics, i'm still living in the stone-age and haven't gone digital) :)
i'm only 22, and there are quite a few young 300 owners on the boards so, once again, welcome!
=brian=

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Before your time Dean Martin sang 'you're nobody till somebody loves you'... You've been hanging around the forum awhile before joining so I'm sure you could feel the love :) (usually)

Welcome... the fun has just begun!

·
Registered
974 Posts
welcome man, i am 21 myself with a base 300, and i cancelled my "C" order because i want the convertible (if it ever comes out) or something else. also, watch out if you get 5% tint. i dont know how the cops are where you are from, but around here its like commiting a felony. anyway, i will just keep paying the fines because it just looks so damn good.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
If DCX can not make a 2 door Charger off this platform, mainly because it is so long. I doubt the will be making a Convertible off it. Especially not a 4 door ragtop. Not enough market to justify such a niche. ASC version is only a concept that was not commissioned by DCX. That chassis would be hard to strenghten for a cabio. It would not be stiff enough to be safe. So don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone for the welcome!

I wont hold my breath for the convertible but i'll keep my fingers crossed.

And Rollin on Dueces i'm just like you when it comes to paying the fines, I had 5% on my last car. I got more warnings than tickets though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
II kings 9:20 said:
Welcome, I am looking at 20s for about $2500, how much are those 22s going to set you back?
I havent decided what i want yet but depending on what you want you can get 22s for $2500

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hemi tails Rollin On Dueces??? Hemi tail lights?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Congrats/Wecome NoBody to 300/300C Family of Friends :) . BTW great color choice :) . Can't wait to see pics :) , that's a must you know!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts