Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was just a small car show but it was my first one ever and it rocked. heres an updated list of mods(all but paint done by yours truely) Lambo doors, phantom style grill, halo projectors, custom tinted tails, alpine dvd install, ps2 and ipod mount, headrest monitors, power inverter, oh and i dint get pics of it but my bass remote knob is in the ashtray now. i had a shop do my favorite part which is paint the roof black i went for it and love it i havent seen another 300 with the "faux glass top" done.
im finally starting to look modded heres the pics

if you got any thing to say about the phantom grill check my previous posts. i know to all the hardcore fans its a discrace n if i lived in southern cali i would get a Grip or TZ but like i said up here in oregon the game is alittle slow and people still get wet over it and lambos...

now i need to tint my side markers

love that high gloss

i taped of the stripes on the reverse section for a little fake C look, if local law enforcement makes me im going to put a red stripe above them

ill eventually do the modded non nav bezel when i start painting interionr but this works for now

i swear this glove box was made for this the ps2 fits here perfectly i just cant close it with the remote sensor in and theres a spot for the ipod and memory cards

the headrests were the hardest mod iv done and im not that happy with em it is a bitch gettin the monitors in those little headrests

accessable power inverter is nice cause i can turn it off or use it for something else

all in alll not bad for my first A/V install ever it took about 20 hours but im happy with it. and the exterior was about another 20 but hey i got the sickest 300 in town.

·
Registered
436 Posts
very nnice car! i normaly dont like the black roof but you pulled it off well. nice clean ride man!

also nice to see another gold 300 !

·
Registered
916 Posts
Good job. The roof looks great.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
very nice job

·
Registered
979 Posts
looks great only suggestions is down the size of your headrest monitors they look a bit too big for the headrest. Also dump those yolk sidemarkers for color matched clear or tinted..

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
like the look! Congrats on the show placing..

I do wish my car could lay over on the side like yours... is that a special MOd?? ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i taught it to roll over.
yea the next thing im gonna do is tint the side markers but i was trying to avoid taking off the front fascia i did it 3 seperate times: for the grill the halo lights and the lambo doors and ive done it twice before i was thinkin about tryin to either spray em on the car or just buy some real dark tint and stickin it on.
i would downsize the monitors but the holes are already cut so its a little late i may sell em but i dunno theyre sufficent

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nice and clean car man. What part of Oregon are you from and where was this show?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im down here im southern oregon medford to be exact. the car show was the annual medford cruise its mstly clssics butthe sunday show is unlimited so i got up on it. i know there a few members up in your area you guys got any shows coming up or what

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Not bad but but justr a couple of things which caught my eye. As mentioned earlier the headrest monitors bulging out the top of the head rest doesn't complement the finish on the rest of the things you have done and the grille just doesn't look right either IMO.

You have definitely put a lot of time, money and effort into this build so well done mate. Top effort!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts