Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my Brilliant Black 300C delivered from Connecticut. Boy was it worth the wait. The car is simply amazing in all respects, and am thrilled to think of what is yet to come. I'll post some pics of its arrival and of what has already been installed, later tonight when I upload the pictures from my digital camera.

I plan on making a template for bringing the license plate frame under the grill now that my car has arrived, i hope to have thing finished by Saturday. Then i'll figure out how to scan the templates onto the computer. I'll keep you guys posted!

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Congratulations 415_300C, I have mine 9 months now... believe me, the fun has just begun!

·
Registered
203 Posts
do you live in Connecticut? did you buy and accessories for the car. you must be excited. iknow i was. i couldn't sleep i just wanted to drive. enjoy

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do not live in Connecticut, but thats where the car is from. I'm in California.

I already installed the E&G Heavy Mesh Grille, silver turn signal bulbs, airraid intake and center armrest cover last night....

stereo in 10 dayds, wheels whenever they get done, then interior after the stereo.

only had her about 20 hours and i already am madly in love!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Congrats on your new baby, let's get going with some mods. Your delivery will be an inspiration to those in Neverland to avoid $4K gouging and ship from elsewhere.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, II Kings, please let me enlighten everyone to the wonders of shipping...

I ordered an AWD 300C locally, not too many options, and got a "Bargain" price of 42,000 + tax title etc and 3 months of wait. should have arrived end of feb.

read all about the inability to modify AWDs and decided I needed to look for a RWD. Got onto E-Bay and found one in Connecticut that sounded like a prospect.

It was an every option (minus Smokers Group) 300C for 39,000. So I ended up shipping for 1900 in a covered trailer (could have spent 1200 on open).

I ended up saving somewhere around 4000 by having tha car shipped out from out of state between differences in price and the options that i got.

Shipping a car from out of state is WAY better than buying locally

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats man! I can't wait until I order mine next month (of course, thats gonna be a looooong wait for it to finally come in).

Where did you guy it at that delivers it in that manner? That's COOL!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Horseless Carriage was the transport company and the dealership in CT set it up, so i have no more information than that...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Many happy miles. Had mine since June and love it. You will find yourself just getting up and going out and just going for long rides just to enjoy the car. :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Northern Rider said:
....and, it will take plastic surgery to get that silly grin off of your face :D :D
everutime i do something new to the car i drive around for hours

1 - 20 of 29 Posts