Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK..so it only got to about 34 degrees-could actually take the big dogs (hemis) out for a run and let em stretch their legs. First time in seems like forever.

Even coaxed a 4.51 0-60 out of the C....slightly feathered launch.

Man I can't wait until lspring..

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Nice! Still going to sell that old girl?

Have you ever run your Dash Hawk in your SRT8 to compare it vs. the in-dash 0-60 timer?

Eric

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! Still going to sell that old girl?

Have you ever run your Dash Hawk in your SRT8 to compare it vs. the in-dash 0-60 timer?

Eric
Hey Eric..

I have it listed for sale, (only on this forum) but not in any hurry. Don't really have to sell it. She is pretty low mileage and when spring comes I would love to enjoy that vehicle. I am thinking I will put a custom Diablo in there- which should put it over 400 at the wheels. That would be a riot.:scared: I also have that Plum Crazy srt8, thats under 5,000 miles. Eventually (Octoberish) I will likely need to get rid of at least one cause the new cts-v will come. Who knows.

Part of my issue is that I have these three beauties in the garage (sts-v as well) and most days for 4-6 months I walk right past them to get in the tahoe to drive the 45 minutes to work. So..I ditched the Tahoe and picked up the new car this week- - BMW 335 xi coupe. That is a blast to drive..AWD and a sub 5 0-60. Plus, for $600, you can buy a chip which adds 40hp and 50 TQ...and this is already amid to low 13s car.:fing02:

Never tried the dashhawk in the charger to test it. I noticed the 1/4 times at the track are pretty accurate though...within 2 tenths. The one thing that can really fool it is major tire spin..I suspect that is true of the ones in EVIC too, cause after I installed the diablo in Charger, got a time of 1.21 (and didn't move more than a foot!):pat:

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
You're getting rid of an SRT8 so you can drive a BMW?!

Please tell me you're a huge carlounge regular or something. That kind of german car humping is unacceptable!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts