Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have pulled the trigger on an '07 300C. I bought it used with 20,000 miles. Outside looks great, tires toward the end of their life.

It started life as a rental in Hawaii (I'm in Missouri), so if you rented a blue 300C on the islands, please don't post and tell me how bad you ripped it up.

I did find a possible problem that I will post in the interior section right after I finish this introduction.

Car looks great, still turns heads, I really like the blue since it seems to be about the least common color of 300C (at least around here).

No pictures because it is completely stock, but I plan on putting new wheels/tires (maybe SRT wheels) because I need snow tires on the OEM wheels.

I have lurked the forums for awhile and look forward to the ownership experience.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!! I also saw your thread about the middle console and I'll post there as well.
Do you plan to do any other mods to the 300 soon other than the wheels?
-Dennis

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Anything you need to know is here. Good luck with the car

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Glad you found your way to this forum! If you are happy with this car, then it doesn't matter where it started life.

Sounds like you already have a handle for your mods!

Welcome.
bruno

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mod Thoughts

My mods will be rather limited at first. Wheels by next spring.

I would love some performance mods, but will have to do more research to investigate impact on warranty and gas milage.

I use this as a business car with lots of travel (2,000 miles/month) visiting a wide variety of clients, so I have to be somewhat careful in my choices.

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
We had an '05 Midnight Blue 300C for about a year and a half... then did the Radiator Cap mod and it became a Magnum SRT8. WELCOME from the forums!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Congratulations, hope the miles will be very enjoyable for you in your new ride. The more I drive mine the more I like it and wish the same for you.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Glad to see you have come in out the cold and are no longer a lurker but now taking an active part. Like the others I am looking forward to seeing your photos.
Cheers John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts