Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last i completed the project of upgrading "Beats" audio to get full range up front. At first i just swapped all the speakers and added a 12" sub, but no audio from the front doors was just killing me. hated it, could not live with it. After numerous hours of research finally bought parts that i needed and in the matter of 3 days i completed the project. Car now sounds as i'm in the club, which was my goal. Nice, clean, strong sound. I now have 4 JBL GX963 in front doors and rear panel running on Alpine PDX-F4, 5 JBL GX302 going on stock amp, which now gives them the entire 552 watts and 12" Kicker sub with its own amp. Disconnected 8" stock sub in the rear panel and "Beats" sub in the trunk. As i said i swapped the speakers first thing looking for improvement, so wasn't crazy running 3-way speakers in the front doors, but after playing with crossover a bit, it sounds GOOD. Did not take many pictures of the project as it was freezing cold outside, but it was very easy and i had to remove a total of 6 screws from the car to complete this. If anyone has any questions on this project, please let me know and i will help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts