Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide. I purchased my 2006 300c SRT8 with 22" USW Forged Stilettos already installed. I am in desperate need of a USW distributer and am having no luck on-line.

One of the wheels has a leaking valve stem and I confirmed it is not the core. Since the stem is smaller and custom, local tire shops cannot replace. Of course it is a 3 piece wheel, so any prayer to 'patch' would require me taking it apart. If I have to go that path, has anyone been successful repairing such a leak? I start the night in my garage at 38# and in the AM it is around 24#.

In addition, I lost a center cap, so I am looking for a replacement (which seems impossible) or a set of 4 that will fit. Again, any leads are appreciated. At this point with the leak I can't drive the car much without carrying my spare air tank.

Thank you

John

·
Administrator
19,620 Posts
You're right, John. That is a bit of a chore. All I see is factory direct shipping wheel websites.

Have you tried contacting USW directly?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply. Problem is I am unable to get in touch or even find direct line to USW. Distribution channels on line are not proving to be much luck either.

It's crazy because some of these channels are clearly still selling the wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts