Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thru the course of time, my car has developed a number of small, fine scratches across the surface paint. Has anyone used any reliable products to remove/cover such blemishes? Are such products even worthwhile and safe?

Attached is a photo of my car so you can get an idea of the paint color - it's a Dark Blue/Pearl type of paint with flakes.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I believe that the z5 pro just covers them up and doesnt get rid of them correct?

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Correct. I've used Zaino for the last 4 months till I switched to Megs.

Some nice Megs 80 kills the minor stuff.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Bund, the Zaino fills in the swirls and scratches. You need a buffer to really get the scratches out. Zaino is a polish!

Datpapi, thats was a good read!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Correct. I've used Zaino for the last 4 months till I switched to Megs.

Some nice Megs 80 kills the minor stuff.
You must be referring to "Meguiar's" products....I use Meguiar's #2 "Fine-Cut
Cleaner" and it does a great job....my car's is champagne and there is no effect on the surface color after removing small scratches.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Another vote for Adam's!

That's all I use to get the amazing shine my Charger has.

·
Registered
113 Posts
use the adams i have had a bunch of little scracthes that i covered up with some products but the only way to get ride of them is to use the adams with the portercable polisher its so much easier cause you can get ride of them instead of hiding them then having to touch it up again just my opinion

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have been using Zaino on all my cars. I first heard of Zaino products from the Viper Club of America. They are by far the best polishing products I have ever used...far and away the best. For minor scratch removal I have had good success with Maguires Scratch-X. Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts