Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I took delivery of my black 300C on April 9th and was told it was the only one in New York. Love the car and happy I bought it at 1,000. under invioce. :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow you took Delivery before Chrysler's Premiere Night 2004 on April, 22nd?

I didn't think that was possible.... :confused:
[font=&quot][/font][font=&quot]
[/font]

·
Registered
110 Posts
All 300C's my dealer had here in the Kansas City area, where sold prior to Primier Night. One was nice enough to bring his back and park it for the Primier. Dealership still can't keep any 300C around long enough for people to demo. I't's either spoken for intransit or sold on sight. Hell, I didn't even test drive one there. My test drive was at a competitors dealership 2 weeks before Premier night. Would have bought from them but they would not deal on my trade-in. So now Champion Chrysler get's the sale.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ownership before premire night

The 300C I test drove at my dealership was requested by the president of Chrysler. He stated he had promissed the rap star "50 cent" a car by the weekend and that was the only one released he needed it. Since my dealership (of course) honored that request, thet requested one immediately in black for me. The next day a truck delived it to my dealership and I bought it. My delivery of April 9th was the first in NY and I believe the nation. All because of a favor to the president. I love the car and wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts