Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today was the first carshow our beloved 300c has been in. we went to a well known local show/cruise. the show started at 9am i rolled in around 10am got my number and parked..there was a few charders and one other 300c i saw. anyhow the show was great..but at 12 we all headed out to alaska raceway park outside of palmer alaska. i got to try my skills at racing...my reaction time sucks haha i also didnt clean the car out so there was a ton of crap in the trunk, also 1/2 a tank of gas an i left the jack and spare:pat:

but i had a amazing time and enjoyed the day with the car...i wanted to share with you guys :cool:

YouTube - 300C - Quarter Mile - Palmer Race Way

·
Registered
426 Posts
The cars at the show were pretty nice, Senery was awsome. Congrats on the 1/4 mi runs, That announcer was an @ss, His car was probably the VW with the windup key.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
^^ :) ^^

What he said! Wish I had been there! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Whoa- there is a FGT in Alaska??

Those mountains are unreal!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FGT? ford gt? if so theres more then one haha so far i've counted around 10.

thanks guys, it was a awsome show and i had so much fun at the track..my little cousin came with and he was so pumped! the car got some attention also.

midnight, sorry you couldnt come..hopfully you can come to some later shows this season :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts