1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Detroit show's Press area - link to the site:
http://www.autoweek.com/files/specials/2005_detroit/chrysler/srt8/pages/1.htm

Pics of interior:

Since this was part of a press site and the 2005 Detroit show I assume these photos will match production. :)

Finally - decent quality images of the interior... you'd think with a car with no choice of interior these types of photos would have been posted long ago.

I'll post some new exterior shots on this thread next.

-dq

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Nice to see with the lights on

Appears the brake calipers are NOT painted (whoever keeps asking that should be happy to at least have an answer...)

So... there are other photos on the site I pointed out in the initial post to this thread.

Anyway - hope y'all enjoy.

·
Registered
174 Posts
thanks dude! boy! sure do wish i could get one....but i will be lucky to get the C at this point....not sure if i can stomach more then $600 a month on this baby. although i am sure it would be well worth it, until of course it is time to replace the tires

but man, the exterior looks sooo much better imo...im not sure if it is the wheels and body kit--i guess it would have to be, haha

i am not as crazy about the interiror. the light grey (imo) has no buisness being in there. when i see that light grey in a C, to me it looks more like a tan then a grey....but still a wonderful looking car

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Are those black leather seats? Wow what a difference they make. They look so nice compared to the ones that are in the C.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Im disappointed with the interior. Excluding the seats there isn't much else to look at, it almost looks like a base 300. But the exterior, wow it looks great lowered with the 20" rims.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thanks dude!

Been waiting for some decent interior pics. Have to admit is was hard committing $43k+ without even seeing the interior. Seats look great and I'm sure those black suede inserts will help keep my ass in the seat at 100mph+.

·
Registered
440 Posts
John G said:
Does all the SRT8 have the light at bottom or can you order dark to match,or all light color????
There is no option for that. I assume that they’ll wait till next year to offer that.

My build sheet shows 4 options:

Tires
Sunroof
Opt Group I
Opt Group II

1 - 12 of 12 Posts