Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I like the style of the new truck. The article doesn't say much about the new interior and I'm wondering how much room is back in the rear cab (quad cab version). I have a Megacab now and I would not give it up for anything less than I have now - I don't care what the vehicle looked like.

I'll bet this truck finally hits the right ride capabilities. I say that because all the other Dodge trucks ride like chuck wagons...

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Overall a very good rating I'd say, and the writer's dead on that the Dodge Ram pays the rent for Chrysler. Love the look of the R/T, but I wonder if it's available in a Quad Cab. Another winner for Ralph! Too bad it didn't come out in 2008 cuz I'd have bought it.

Bernie

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yep, truck look great in deed. Check the Dodge website out for the videos with Ralph showing the truck off.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
We just got back from the Home (ramchallengetestdrive.com some reason this forum change the link) here in St. Louis and WOW what a truck. They had 3 test tracks mud, bumps and a high ... ramp. They also had all the other vehicles makes (trucks) so you can compare. This new Dodge Ram just blew them all away. Inside and out. Even if you are not going to buy a truck, You still need to check the Ram out!

·
Registered
300 Posts
leramie truck 2009

Well if needed a truck the 2009 laramie would be it .The interior makes my 300c look sick , and the ingenious design of having tool boxes on the back fenders is simply brilliant . I wish our buddy Ralph Gilles could speed up with the interior overhaul on the 300's . My cars lease is up in june 2009 someone push chrysler for the overhaul - NOW !!!
B D HEMI

·
Registered
87 Posts
Dodge announced pricing today for the all-new 2009 Dodge Ram 1500, offering more content and a lower price than current models. The all-new Ram features three cab configurations, five trim levels, all-new exterior and interior styling and many segment-first features, and best-in-class capabilities. “It’s a challenging time to introduce an all-new light-duty pickup, but Dodge never backs down from a challenge,” Mike Accavitti, Director—Dodge Brand and SRT Global Marketing and Communications, said. “With more standard features and a lower MSRP than 2008 models, the all-new 2009 Dodge Ram gives consumers thousands of dollars more in value.” Pricing for the new Ram starts at $22,170 for regular cab models, $26,225 for Quad Cab® models and $32,530 for Ram Crew 1500 models. For 2009, the all-new Ram will be offered in regular cab, Quad Cab and crew-size cab configurations, with three box lengths: 8-foot (regular cab), 6-foot-4-inches (regular cab and Quad Cab) and a new-for-2009 box length of 5-foot-7-inches (Ram Crew 1500). All fit in a standard-size garage. Five trim levels are offered: ST, SLT, TRX, Sport and Laramie. The new Ram arrives in dealerships this fall. .
Pricing for All-new 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 to Start at $22,170 - Marke****ch

So it is going to be lower then what the 2008 are now?? WOW better inside and out and it's lower price.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well if needed a truck the 2009 laramie would be it .The interior makes my 300c look sick , and the ingenious design of having tool boxes on the back fenders is simply brilliant . I wish our buddy Ralph Gilles could speed up with the interior overhaul on the 300's . My cars lease is up in june 2009 someone push chrysler for the overhaul - NOW !!!
B D HEMI
At the ramchallengetestdrive.com you could also drive Toyota's, Ford and Chevy's truck. This Ram just blew them away!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts