Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well 3 months have past since I bought 2018 300S, time for a mod. Installed a red push/start switch that I scored off Craigslist. It was so easy took all of 10 minutes start to finish. Doesn't make it faster but adds a bit of cool factor to the black dash. See pics & enjoy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Awesome, thanks for listing the part number! Did you swap the guts out of your old one so it lights up blue? The paint has worn off the button in my 2011 but I've noticed a new one has a different visual style and looks just like that one now-

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice! Always liked that mod, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $60 to change the color of my start button. Great CL find!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome, thanks for listing the part number! Did you swap the guts out of your old one so it lights up blue? The paint has worn off the button in my 2011 but I've noticed a new one has a different visual style and looks just like that one now-
My 2013 had blue illumination but my 2018 has white so I didn't have to change the color. I just wish the red button was illuminated as well. Oh well, at least the install was super easy.👍🍻

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah $60 bucks is a bit for it, locally here I priced it at $75, so for the $40 paid, I believe I got a fairly good deal. 😎
Nice! Always liked that mod, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $60 to change the color of my start button. Great CL find!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts