Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey been lurking for a little while figured time to register. So I purchased a new '13 300 Motown edition last Dec. This was first new car, previous cars were '98 Regal GSX, '06 Saab 9-3 Aero wagon. At first I was looking for a used car but then Dad mentioned a 300 or charger (Mom works @ Chelsea proving grounds) so I get a discount. Long story short after looking at a couple cars found this 300 Motown edition for a good deal. It worked out good cause I was kinda jonesin' for a car with white interior.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
NICE!

Welcome from a small town in Ohio!!

And I want to see that interior!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heres a couple interior shots. Coolest thing about the car-white interior, worst thing about the car white interior! Had the car since dec '13 already had to clean the driver seat twice :( Coming from a black car i know about detailing and keeping up on appearance, so now less work outside, more work inside

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Looks nice! (for now) lol makes ya not want anyone else to get in it!

I once detailed a white Mercedes and it had this bright virgin white interior, Even the floormats. And his kid had just spilled some Hi-c fruit punch on the floor. RUINED.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I see a car seat....good luck!!!

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome. That is one fine looking car! Congrats!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice ride.......is that cloth in the center of the seat? I hade a 09 300C Heritage Edition Cool Vanilla paint and same color Napa leather seats. Black jeans will kill you. LOL A clean damp cloth helps a lot.

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from London UK :wave:

·
Registered
152 Posts
You need to check out adamspolishes.com This is some of the BEST interior detailing products i've ever used.

White/white is a great combo.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Welcome from MI! :D
Love the contrast stitchin' in that beast....and anything Motown has my vote...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts