Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time NEW car buyer here... was just looking for some good advice and suggestions from you fine folks.

What is a good price for a 300C in the Boston area? I am able to put down a large down payment (I would like to keep the monthlies LOWW thanks to living situations). I am apprehensive about the stereotypical car saleman haggle/hosing session! :nutkick:

Also on a side note, I've read countless reviews on Yahoo autos, there seems to be concerns re: the car "pulling" to the right while driving straight. Any updates on this issue?

Thanks future common denominators!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Bought mine in Boston area

Hi Boston300C, I bought mine in the Boston area last June. My car has every option minus the sunroof and engine block heater. The sticker on my car was 37190 last June and I got it for 35565. That is from memory. I know it worked out to a couple of hundred over invoice. That was at the time when the car was extremely hot. My guess is that you should be able to find one at similar savings if you buy off of the lot. If you order it, then you should be able to get it for invoice. As far as the pulling to the right issue, it has been fixed in models built after what I believe is June/July of last year. Some with the problem are still fighting to have it fixed, but I have not heard of anyone buying a newly built car complaining of the issue, In other words it should be a non-issue by now. I have had the car a year now and love it more and more each day. On the price I got, I out 25K down. Good luck.

John

·
Registered
227 Posts
boston: To make it fair for you and the salesman ask him to see the Invoice. Look in the lower left Corner and you will see E.P. XX,XXX. That is how much the dealer paid for the vehicle. Make him an offer that is fair and go from there. I think Canadian and American invoices are setup the same.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx for the replies...

jcsganga, wow 25k... that is a lot of down payment.
any suggestions for a dealer around here??

Also, what would be a fair "offer" after seeing the invoce price? (remember, I'm new at this!)

Anyone with recent price figures to share?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts