Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2006 300C AWD. It's got pretty much every goody I can see was offered for that year. Glad to be here and looking forward to many years of modding and enjoying. I attached a couple of pics as I was picking it up at the dealer last night. :arms:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from London UK & congrats on your purchase :wave:

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Welcome!
Reminds me of....me!:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
therealfleen We are going to have to be bud's. I see from your signature that we have basically the same car and it looks like you like to mod as well. I am going to want to squeeze every bit of performance out of this car as I can get. I really wanted a SRT8 but Living in Colorado AWD makes more sense. So I will have to mod until I can get SRT8 or better performance out of my 5.7 and still be able to drive in the snow.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a post to test my Sig.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
therealfleen We are going to have to be bud's. I see from your signature that we have basically the same car and it looks like you like to mod as well. I am going to want to squeeze every bit of performance out of this car as I can get. I really wanted a SRT8 but Living in Colorado AWD makes more sense. So I will have to mod until I can get SRT8 or better performance out of my 5.7 and still be able to drive in the snow.
I agree.....the AWD is great here in MI, especially this winter:pat:

Don't let the AWD fool ya - it's pretty quick with the tri-fecta: Tuner, freer flowing mufflers, After market air intake (and, okay, for things: a cooler running t stat). Eventually.....I will give in and look for an SRT8, but I really like this thing in the snow!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from a small town in Ohio!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts