Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
I ran a 13.6 first time ever at the strip with no launch and bald tires and traction control off on my 05 C but couldnt get anything faster than that when i tried launching you must have been spinning or timing was a second off
SRT? If not what mods? No way in hell a bone stock 5.7 is running in the mid 13's stock, especially on bald tires! This stupid app doesn't show sigs so I can't tell what car.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
SRT? If not what mods? No way in hell a bone stock 5.7 is running in the mid 13's stock, especially on bald tires! This stupid app doesn't show sigs so I can't tell what car.
I agree!

Profile says 2005 300c

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I agree!

Profile says 2005 300c

I agree x3. There is no possible way a stock 300C is capable of that. With old bald tires and "no launch" (whatever that means) makes it that much less credible.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I agree x3. There is no possible way a stock 300C is capable of that. With old bald tires and "no launch" (whatever that means) makes it that much less credible.
no just 5.7 i will look for the time slip the tires you could say maybe acted like slicks since i smoked them before but was running 93 cai tune with lmi carbon fiber airhammer and bt catch can Lol a few srt challenger owners came up to me afterwards wanting to see whats under the hood Like i said i have time slip somewhere will look because i guess thats how it works on here no picture it never happened

·
Registered
164 Posts
no just 5.7 i will look for the time slip the tires you could say maybe acted like slicks since i smoked them before but was running 93 cai tune with lmi carbon fiber airhammer and bt catch can Lol a few srt challenger owners came up to me afterwards wanting to see whats under the hood Like i said i have time slip somewhere will look because i guess thats how it works on here no picture it never happened
was also on some oem srt 20" rims

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I have gotten much better 60s on new tires than I did on my bald ones, even doing a little clean off on the olds didn't help. I can maybe see that time with those on a very cold day, it wasn't untill it got cold before I broke 14s with nearly the same thing as you. Of course very good track prep is a must, after running the eighth mile last night I think I may just break into the 13.7x range.....and I have been told my 5.7 is pretty fast by a few guys

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
^ yeah your car rolls out... thats coming from a guy who's car put down 21rwhp and 18rwtq more than the stoutest stock 5.7 on my first ever dyno runs... pound for pound mods wise you are right in my range at the levels I was at, but that is so long ago I can't even remember! Lol.

I'm not saying it's not possible, phenomenal d/a and a cool crisp night on amazing rubber... sure! But bald tires (usually good for 3/10's) doing a run it how you brought it... is amazing. Truly.... like so amazing people are obviously going to question it!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts