Items for sale:

SRT8 black floor mats from GSM-like new $50 OBO
Stock floor mats-like new, black $25 OBO
SRT8 Stainless license plate brackets(front and rear)-like new, $25

PM for pics if interested.

·
Registered
98 Posts
These are the GSM floor mats with the SRT8 logo just the front ones? Do you have the one for the trunk too?

·
Registered
99 Posts
stock floor mats

I'm interested in the stock floor mats send me pics please [email protected]

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'll take the black stock mats if they are plain and don't have "SRT" on them!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, my PM's are enabled. Yes, my SRT8 floor mats are from GSM. They are less than 2 months old and are in perfect condition. I do NOT have the trunk mat. My stock black floor mats do NOT have SRT8 on them. Taylormotorsports, please PM me to make payment arrangements. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yes, my PM's are enabled. Yes, my SRT8 floor mats are from GSM. They are less than 2 months old and are in perfect condition. I do NOT have the trunk mat. My stock black floor mats do NOT have SRT8 on them. Taylormotorsports, please PM me to make payment arrangements. Thanks for your interest.
I tried to PM but it still won't let me in. Do you take PayPal?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry fellas, I had my PM settings to only allow messages from my Buddylist. This has been fixed. Please PM with your email and I will send pics. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stock 300C Black mats are sold. GSM SRT8 mats and SRT8 license frames are still available.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stock mats have been sold, the GSM SRT8 mats are in the process of being sold. SRT8 license brackets are still for sale and I'm looking for offers. This needs to go! Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SRT8 mats have been sold. SRT8 license plate brackets are still for sale. Make me an offer or PM for pictures. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All items have been sold. Thanks!

·
Registered
848 Posts
All items have been sold. Thanks!
Thanks Warren!!! I got my mats and they are just like new and were delivered very quickly! I'll reflect that in the seller rating as soon as I figure out how to do it... :pat:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thanks Warren!!! I got my mats and they are just like new and were delivered very quickly! I'll reflect that in the seller rating as soon as I figure out how to do it... :pat:
Done! :biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.