Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you recide in Florida, Please sign in Here. So we can see how many floridians we have and plan a GTG.

Im Gus (Goose), in Orlando. Description of the 300 in my signature.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats it, just four people in Florida.... :confused: I dont think so, I must have seen hundreeds of 300s here in Florida already. Some of them have to be in this forum!!!!!!.

If you live in Florida speak out so we can get a head count and start plannning a GTG. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
whats up, im nick, im in orlando

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
chilln and grilln in melbourne...

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bLaCk IcE said:
New member here from Miami... dont got the "C" though.. got the 300 touring

Welcome Black Ice. Dont worry about the "C", I have a Limited. We dont discriminate. There are people here that dont even have a 300 and they are still welcomed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all, I'm from southern NJ currently but will be be in Land O Lakes for about a month in mid Feb. Probibly moving there later this year. Any Cs in that area?

Got my Bright Silver C 25 days, 22 hours and 11 minutes ago. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not yet. I just got it out of the shop on thursday. I got hit on xmas day on 408. I am going to get it tinted in the next couple weeks, then get a grill and who knows what after that. Still deciding how dark to go on tint, dont want to get any tickets. Was thinking darkest legal, but may go a shade or so illegal.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Qjr said:
Not yet. I just got it out of the shop on thursday. I got hit on xmas day on 408. I am going to get it tinted in the next couple weeks, then get a grill and who knows what after that. Still deciding how dark to go on tint, dont want to get any tickets. Was thinking darkest legal, but may go a shade or so illegal.
I have 20% on mine and I dont have a problem looking out or with the cops.

·
Registered
765 Posts
i have 10% all the way around and never had ad problems with the police either. they dont seem to go after people as much as they use to. i had one friend years back that got pulled over and the cop pulled off his tint right there on the side of the road. :eek:

1 - 20 of 169 Posts